HULS GALLERY HONG KONG
White Sendan Sake/Tea Cup (Deep)
This subtle teacup appears quiet and mindful. Featuring little speckles, grazed over its hand-carved lines, a reminiscent of the dry landscape of a zen garden. Made in Arita, the heart of Japan's porcelain ware industry. We recommend pairing this teapot with its matching teapot.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: φ75 x h35mm
- 品牌：RISO PORCELAIN
- 尺寸：φ75x h35mm
Brand: Riso Porcelain
Manufacturer of Arita ware founded in 1957. Based on the traditional method of “Ko-Imari”, they bring digital technology into their production. Their innovative works are attracting chefs from around the world.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.