HULS GALLERY HONG KONG
Old Ginsai Hammered Pattern Sake/Tea Cup (Deep)
This teacup features a dramatic look, chrome-silver glaze finished, with hammered patterns resembling metalwork. Riso Porcelain, the manufacturer, is known for their deep history in Arita porcelain, blending tradition with innovative technology.
• Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
• Brand: RISO PORCELAIN
• Material: Porcelain
• Size: φ75 x h35mm
Brand: Riso Porcelain
Manufacturer of Arita ware founded in 1957. Based on the traditional method of “Ko-Imari”, they bring digital technology into their production. Their innovative works are attracting chefs from around the world.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of porcelain made mainly in Arita, Saga Prefecture. Arita is the first porcelain producing area in Japan. It is also called “Imari ware” as it was shipped from Imari port during the early days.
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.