HULS GALLERY HONG KONG
Bizen Mug (Gunjo Blue)
A charming Bizen for everyday
A Bizen mug with a rich, earthy appearance. While retaining the feel of natural clay, the glossy color brings elegance and the impression of a new Bizen. Its small and simple shape does not impose itself, but becomes more familiar each time it is used.
- Area: Bizen, Okayama Prefecture
- Material: Stoneware
- Size: φ90 x h78mm
- This product comes with its original box.
- 尺寸：φ90x h78mm
Brand: Izuru Seitou
A new brand created by the sons of an established Bizen ware artist in Okayama Prefecture. By using pigment infused clay, they develop earthenware products with unique colors and originality.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Vessels and objects having characteristics that falls between pottery and porcelain. It is made from clay and fired at high temperatures of about 1200-1300 degree Celsius. It has a low water absorption rate and is opaque. In Japan, stoneware refers mainly to Bizen, Shigaraki, Tokoname and other unglazed ceramics.
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.